“Your level of expectation is the catalyst to the determination to dream big & work hard to make your dreams a reality.” Darnyelle A. Jervey
So powerful, so true. You have heard it said that you get what you ask for, right. I believe you get what you expect for. Here’s the thing, your level of expectation is a direct result of your hope. If you have faith and believe in the possibility of your dreams becoming a reality, naturally, you will line up your life via planning and preparation to manifest that which you believe.
I am always in awe of people who know what they want and are working hard each day to make it happen. I believe that others see me as this type of person. It is my mission in life to achieve. Not just for me, but for those who have worked hard before me so that I could have a right to dream larger than life and watch those dreams manifest. But how did I get that way? I realized that the creator already provided me with everything that I need to succeed in life; I realized that the worst thing that could happen if I went for it and it didn’t happen was that I would remain the same. But, I get excited about the possibility of a chance to change my life and shift my destiny and so, I go for it. Wouldn’t you?
I expect for Incredible things to happen in my life. Plain and simple, point blank. I am fully convinced that I really can accomplish anything to which I put my mind and, more importantly I know that you can to.
As always, I’ve got a few tips to share with you….
1. Make a non-negotiable decision to foster the change and personal growth necessary to go to the place you want to in your life.
2. After the decision has been made, do not waiver, instead expect that through guidance, your dream will take flight and you will soar like an eagle.
3. Focus on transferring your belief from those things that have held you bound to the inability to achieve to you – believe in yourself, believe that anything is possible.
4. Do something everyday that gets you closer to the achievement of your goal, even when you don’t feel like it. This will create a habit and habits are transformed into dreams realized.
5. Expect that what you want to occur will happen. No excuses, just expect it.
“When your level of expectation lines up with your level of belief, the manifestation of the Incredible in you is on the horizon.” Darnyelle A. Jervey
Darnyelle A. Jervey is a professional speaker, author and consultant. She is the Founder of Incredible One Enterprises, LLC a full service empowerment firm dedicated to defining and unleashing the Incredible in You using the PACE Method. For more information, visit www.darnyellejervey.com or www.incredibleoneenterprises.com