I’m not going to lie; right now, people are shook. They are scrambling. Some are even struggling and paralyzed by fear instead of seeing what’s happening for what it truly is: An opportunity to be made or broken in your business. This call to pause, pray and pivot will either heal you or reveal what in your life and business is off. In this timely episode, Darnyelle shares a checklist for challenging times filled with those most important do’s and don’t so that you not only weather the storm but come out stronger.
Listen in to discover:
- A powerful list of “do’s” and “don’ts” for a time such as this
- A checklist of questions to ask yourself so that you’re made and not broken
- Why now is the perfect time to grow your business
This episode is powered by the Profitable Pivot Masterclasses. If you know that you need some support pivoting the core components of your business (messaging, marketing and sales) join Darnyelle LIVE as she teaches five powerful classes the week of April 13th.
Powerful Quotes from the Episode
“Abundance springs forth from being.”
“People support what they help to create.”
“Purpose is always the solution to a problem.”
Questions to Ask Yourself Right Now
- Who will I be?
- Who’s counting on me?
- How will I show up for them?
- What is my new schedule?
- What additional responsibilities do I have? What opportunities will I create? What goals am I setting?
Want more of Darnyelle?
- Access my 3 Gaps From Your Next Money Milestone Master Class
- Access my Unlock Six Figure Cash Flow Master Class
- Darnyelle’s Instagram
- Darnyelle’s Facebook
- Apply for a Discovery Session with Darnyelle’s team
- Six Figure Cash Flow Club
Subscribe to the Incredible Factor Podcast
Are you subscribed to my podcast? If you’re not, I want to encourage you to do that today. I don’t want you to miss an episode. I’m adding a bunch of bonus episodes to the mix and if you’re not subscribed there’s a good chance you’ll miss out on those.
Leave us a review on iTunes
Now if you’re feeling extra loving, I would be really grateful if you left me a review over on iTunes, too. Those reviews help other people find my podcast and they’re also fun for me to go in an read. Just click here to review, select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” and let me know what your favorite part of the podcast is. Thank you!