Here’s your get this one before 2011 assignment:
1. Create a safe space in your home where you can get quiet and center yourself for at least 30 minutes to an hour. In this quiet space, breathe deeply and clear your mind from all the clutter – what you didn’t do in 2010, what you wish you did differently in 2010, the relationships that ended, etc. Remember, it’s time to stop giving your past permission to speak.
2. Leave your fears, your disappointments and your doubts behind you. Physically write them all down. Ask yourself, “What am I afraid of” until there’s nothing left to write. Take a deep breath and review your list. You will hopefully be able to assess that there is no evidence to support those fears and that you have simply taken possesion of things that don’t belong to you and internalized them until they got you stuck in your mess.
3. Evaluate your fears and replace them with statements that show confidence and conviction. Write each statement down in positive present tense.
4. Ask for what you REALLY want. Know the why, the true reason why you want it. REALLY personal Example: I want to be married not just for the sake of being married, but so that I can achieve my destiny. Don’t get me wrong, I want all the perks that come with it but I also want to work, the challenges and triumphs. I want my soul/goal mate to take the journey with me. I don’t want to arrive without him. Truthfully, I cannot do what I was created to do without my partner in my life. We have a destiny to fulfill, lives to change, people to empower and neither of us can do it alone. We need each other. He will be the true catalyst of destiny achievement and he will keep me inspired and focused through every leg of the journey as we travel to our destiny together.
5. Record your responses, thoughts, visions, reasons why, etc in a journal and begin to journal everyday for at least 15 minutes about what you see for yourself, what you want to accomplish, why you want it, why the world needs it and how you feel about it. Reflect in happiness. Cause your energy to positively shift around that which you want. And also record it on a vision board. I personally recommend you use a peg board so that as the vision changes, you can easily and effortlessly make modifications without the hassles of glue and poster board.
Make this a priority before January 1, 2011. Your next year depends on your clarity.
Want to Reprint this article?
Just be sure to include the following:
©2010 by Darnyelle A. Jervey. All Rights Reserved. Darnyelle A. Jervey, The Incredible Factor Business Mentor and Coach, is the founder of Incredible One Enterprises.com and the Leverage Your Incredible Factor System® a proven step by step program for turning your passion into profit. For more information and a FREE audio download “How to Use Your Incredible Factor to Attract MORE Ideal Clients” visit https://www.incredibleoneenterprises.com.